Filing accounts and annual returns is statuary obligation for all companies registered in the UK. Failure to do so can lead to hefty fines and even criminal conviction against company directors. You can avoid all the unnecessary paperwork by signing up to our company secretarial service.
Our company secretarial services include:
• Produce abbreviated accounts for filing at Companies House and to ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public;
• Filing of Annual Returns;
• Registered office facilities;
• Maintenance of statutory registers;
• Submission of statutory documents;
• Giving notice of General Meetings;
• Completion of share transfer forms;
• Preparation of share certificates;
• Carrying out company searches;
• Acting as Company Secretary;
• General Company Law advice; and
• Advice on protection of minority interests.